As a result of expansion a leading food manufacturing company is looking for a Shift Engineer for a busy production site to cover morning's, afternoon's and night shift.. You'll have experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment with a electrical bias with experience of fault finding on PLC's.
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Nuneaton, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus Overtime & 20days holiday plus Bank holidays.
Suitable for: Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering Technician, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer
- As a Maintenance Engineer you'll report into Maintenance Manager to provide a pro-active approach to the prevention of equipment failure and ensuring the schedule PM is carried out as planned.
- Ensuring quality, waste and efficiency targets are met by working as an integral part of the manufacturing team.
- Following all Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- Work closely with Production teams (Leads and operators and shift supervisors).
- Work under supervision of engineering managers.
- Also liaise with QA, Logistics and Warehouse as required.
- Ensure that handovers are smooth and efficient whilst sharing relevant information with shift engineers.
- This should be carried out in the plant. Request/give information from/to the engineering manager.
Time served Apprenticeship, with a electrical bias. You'll have experience working within fast paced manufacturing industry, with knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety.
Previous experience of working in an Automated Production environment.
Additional skills such as PLC, pneumatics, hydraulics, temperature control, instrumentation, welding, FLT license would be advantageous.
Happy to cover all three shift patterns.
To apply please forward an up to date CV to James Randall or call on ***********/***********
If this role is not for you but may suit someone you know, we offer a worthwhile referral incentive (a £300 gift card of your choice or Charitable Donation) as a thank you. Please contact us or visit our website for details.
Equally to see the full and latest spread of roles currently being handled by Consilium Recruit, be it Permanent, Contract or Interim across all sectors, please visit, or even better bookmark our web site for future reference.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909133