Marketing Manager - B2B Mobile
B2B Marketing Manager - Mobile
£40,000 - £47,000 per annum plus 10% bonus and benefits.
Surrey - easily commutable from parts of West and South West London
Would you like to take on a challenging and highly visible role within an ambitious and growing global brand in the mobile devices space?
We are currently recruiting for a talented B2B Marketing Manager to develop, drive and implement the B2B end-user and product marketing strategy.
You will be looking after both the public and private sector, and will support ambitious revenue and growth targets and in close collaboration with the sales team with the ultimate aim of demand and revenue generation for the B2B market place.
Leveraging a huge mobile technology and device portfolio, there is huge opportunity for success in this area!
About the role:
- Implementing and evolving the value proposition for each vertical market and deploying it across the marketing mix.
- Managing business intelligence sources e.g. market information, pipeline data, external sources to monitor market trends and input into sales and marketing strategy.
- Owning all B2B marketing campaigns and collateral delivery across owned, earned and paid touch-points to drive both product and solution sales.
- Providing B2B sales team with all necessary sales tools and collateral for sales effectiveness.
- Managing mobile B2B marketing budget to drive maximum ROI measurement and reporting.
- Developing and strengthening category marketing in a new or existing enterprise market.
- Managing all B2B product and end user marketing activities across the mix.
- Managing external agencies and suppliers.
- Close collaboration with Brand, Channel Marketing, Central Marketing, Product and Sales teams to ensure effectiveness of marketing activity.
- Background in marketing tech/mobile solutions is preferred.
- Relevant marketing, digital marketing or direct marketing qualification, e.g. CIM or IDM.
- Marketing experience across the full marketing mix, including BTL, digital and media.
- Experience in running events and trade shows.
- Understanding of a channel-based distribution model.
- Supplier and agency management experience.
- Excellent understanding of the B2B market place.
- Demonstrated familiarity with using market data and research to drive strategy.
- Multiple stakeholder relationship management.
- Proven experience of working in a matrix structure to maximise efficiency and consistency of campaigns.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79014300