Senior Java Developer
We are hiring talented Senior Java Developers for an on-site engagement with one of our key customers. As a member of the customer?s project team, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership at the project level and the successful delivery of individual services, applications or components.
Working for Leidos gives you the opportunity to be part of a culture that welcomes collaboration and innovation. You will embark on a journey where commitment to the business, your colleagues and our customers are at the forefront of everything you do.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for a developer with experience of web development using the following stack:
- Java ? server / JEE
- Unit testing and continuous integration tools and frameworks
- Document, object or relational databases
- SOAP or RESTful web services
- HTTP, XML and JSON
- Linux or Mac OSX
Applicants must have the following experience:
- Design, implementation and scaling of services, web apps and web services
- Systems integration tools, patterns and approaches, including integration with third-party APIs
- Waterfall and agile delivery
- Good communication, teamwork and willingness to learn
In addition to the above, the following experience is desirable:
- Managing and mentoring other developers
- Implementation of software on cloud and data centre infrastructure
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
What you do, where you work, and who?s on your team are important. After all, you spend a lot of your time and energy at work. Leidos employees are smart people focused on solving the world's most daunting challenges. The work requires insight, ingenuity, and commitment to the field.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909541