A Product Manager is required by our client in Oxfordshire to join their dynamic Product Management Team. You will be required to manage an extensive technical product portfolio for both manufactured and factored goods. You will need to have strong analytical skills and be able to interpret data to determine clear actions and initiatives. A passion for influencing products and people is essential.
- All aspects of product management, including strategy creation.
- New product identification and introduction, with vendor contact.
- Provide online/offline marketing guidance, ongoing data improvements, sales growth activity and pricing.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across all areas of the business (including Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Planning, Sales, Marketing, Sourcing and with other teams across Europe)
- Drive new product development projects, from the initial market investigation to providing tools and training for the business to ensure a successful launch.
- Support sales functions by providing market information in given sectors.
- Work with marketing communications to develop marketing plans to increase sales in specific areas.
- Ensure that the business is fully aware and updated on all aspects of category responsibility.
- Develop market knowledge of existing markets and search for potential new markets for the business.
- Leverage successes and address challenges within the product category, to ensure maximisation of sales and profits.
- Relevant experience within procurement
- Accomplished negotiator with experience of resolving complex issues combining technical, quality & commercial factors
- Good knowledge of plastics, metals plus a broad range of componentry, alongside solid commercial and legal skills.
- CIPS Qualification desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Anna on 01604 248526.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79092837