HV Technical Support Manager - North West
Technical Support Manager - HV & Resilience - North West UK
Fantastic Opportunity available, our national Hard FM client have an opportunity for a suitably HV Technical Support Manager to start immediately in the North West. 55K-77K plus company bonus, company car or allowance, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
HV Technical Support Manager Role:
- supporting frontline teams to effectively manage the estate from a High Voltage (HV) and Electrical resilience
- Accountable for the compliant delivery of all HV related services within the estate.
- Accountable as the senior Engineering professional to fully assess the HV and resilience impacts across all future capital investment programmes and workplace activities.
- Take lead role in HV activity for the Estate in terms of programmes and day to day workplace activity.
- Provide expert technical advice for HV products and services in response to major incidents and business critical events such as power failures and accidents.
Successful applicants must have:
- Excellent track record of managing HV across a significant portfolio.
- Technically qualified at HND level in Electrical Engineering with experience of High Voltage asset management
- Hold HV Switching & Controls C&G 0672 or equivalent
- Detailed understanding of construction, specification and whole life costs.
- Excellent customer management, relationship management
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
If you want a great opportunity to join a company with a fantastic working environment, great propects and culture then please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909514