A fast growing software company who are based in Manchester currently require several Web Developers with varying levels of experience; if you have the right attitude towards work and wish to progress within a growing organization than we'd like to hear from you for either a junior or experienced position.
The developer role will involve a variety of tasks such as development of new components, enhancing existing functionality, and fixing issues across a variety of web-based projects. You will be working in a small, dynamic and agile team.
You will be working on the latest Microsoft web technologies such as ASP .NET 4.5.2, MVC, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, JQuery, AJAX and SQL Server.
- Commercial coding experience (4+ years for senior role, less for junior developers)
- 2:1 or above degree in a technical area.
- An attention to detail and an enthusiasm to take responsibility for all work and solutions produced.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Microsoft Certifications
- Entity Framework/LINQ
- Multi-tenant experience
- Performance tuning
- TFS/Source Control
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909401