Marketing Brand Assistant - No Experience Needed
Marketing Brand Assistant
Are you a goal orientated, enthusiastic individuals who thrives in a high performance culture? Excited about a career in marketing, branding and sales but unsure where to start? If you answered that with a YES, we want to hear from you!
About The Role
Working with our dedicated marketing, branding and sales teams, you will be responsible for representing our clients brands face to face with the goal of finding them new quality customers. We work across multiple marketing channels depending on our clients we will target retail, residential or business customers. Your role is to continue fostering a positive brand awareness for our portfolio that breeds success and results!
Your Key Strengths
- Will be communication
- Contributing to a fun, high performing team environment
- Good student mentality and willingness to learn and be open minded
- Solid work ethic - you run on time and work to meet targets
- Ensuring performance and sales targets are not only met, but exceeded while driving company values and culture
Skills & Experience Required
- No marketing or branding experience is needed. Sales experience preferred.
- Outstanding people skills and team work
- Over 18 years old and looking for full time hours
Why Work For Us?
- One of the UK's fastest growing marketing companies
- Our organisation is a place where you can grow, develop, and achieve great things!
- Work in a fun, friendly and professional team orientated environment
- Located in central Birmingham and an easy walk from the train station
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE NOW!
We are ready to offer 5 roles on an immediate full time self employed basis. Our people love working with us because we offer unparalleled career, travel & training opportunities as well as commission only earnings on a totally uncapped basis meaning everyone gets out exactly what they put in.
Interviews held ASAP. Impress us with your personality and ambition! Please note travel expenses for interviews will not be covered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79020763