Delivering Marketing Plan in-line with company objectives, Marketing, CRM, Website content, ROI.
Your new company
Your new company specialises in leasing and rental management software and driver risk services company. As a certified Microsoft GOLD® development partner, the company uses the latest technology to provide customers with greater integration, control and automation. It brings innovative fleet management software and driver licence checking software to fleet operators, contract hire and leasing companies. Your new company is the first to combine fleet software and risk management services to help customers meet their driver health and safety responsibilities under occupational road safety regulations.
Your new role
- Assist in the timely implementation of marketing activities
- Assist in the organisation of trade and corporate events including small and large scale exhibitions and award ceremonies
- Liase with relevant departments to write effective email copy for email campaigns
- Track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Create new and develop existing relationships with industry bodies and trade press
- Maintain, develop and engage new followers on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc
- Update website content in a timely manner
- Assist in the planning of printed materials such as brochures, graphics etc
- Assist in the production and implementation of customer communication strategy
- Assist in the management of the CRM system
- Keep up to date with marketing best practice, including legislation through continual professional development
- Assist in data analysis and producing ROI reports
- Help drive online traffic and achieve
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong administrative and organisational
- Effective project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office including CRM
- Highly conciencious, professional and thorough
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive Salary of up to £20,000, the role is brand new offering an exciting opportunity to get involved in a broad marketing role from email campaigns right through to campaign management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79170123