ROLE: Senior Legal Cashier
SALARY: £19,000 - £25,000
HOURS: Full Time ( 9:00 - 5:00 )
Competitive salary + career progression
Our client is a niche legal practice based in Stretford, Manchester predominantly offering legal services to UK residents of Eastern European descent. They offer services in Personal Injury including ELPL, RTA, Portal along with CICA, Family, and Financial Claims. Due to growth they are looking for a Legal Cashier to join them in their Old Trafford office.
The role will be working across the whole range of legal accounts but with an emphasis on supervising junior members of staff.
The Role: -
1. To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
2. The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
3. The preparation of cheques in accordance with the Accounts Procedures.
4. The processing of bank transfers.
5. The control of designated client deposit accounts.
6. The administration of the Client/Office ledgers.
7. Financial management reporting as required.
8. The preparatory work for the annual accounts
9. Maintain, and monitor, the computerised accounts systems
10. To deal with all enquiries from staff, and any other relevant persons in respect of accounting matters.
11. To ensure the accounts function is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have experience supervising or managing over other legal cashiers. It would also be beneficial if you have experience with proclaim. The client is looking for a confident candidate who can hit the ground running.
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today is 0161 233 6360 Ext 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79155821