Search Consultancy are delighted to be working with one of Edinburgh's largest organisations to recruit for a E-Learning Coordinatior on a medium to long-term contract. This role would be ideal fit for an experienced Learning & Development professional.
Typical duties will include:
- Managing all on-line learning assessments and packages
- Responsible for identifying and implementing various improvement methods
- Evaluate and validate all training and compliance
- Develop and produce relationships with key partners throughout the business
- Conduct robust analysis to drive continuous improvement
In order to be considered for this post, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold previous experience in designing, building and embedding e-learnings
- Have a high level understanding of LMS
- Be familiar with supporting change projects
- Hold strong analytical skills
- Be able to deliver a multitude of advanced concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for this post, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78968020