Senior Brand Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager to join their dynamic Marketing Team in the North West London Office. As the Senior Brand Manager you will need to have had experience working in a retail digital environment, both a B2B & B2C environment. You will be responsible for delivering passionate and innovative marketing campaigns 'mainly above the line' while keeping an eye on trade activity. Working for a Global blue chip client you will be responsible for driving sales through both direct and indirect channels.
Senior Brand Manager
This role will be perfect for someone who enjoys generating strategies and as a result that will grow market share, brand reputation and improve each and every customer experience.You will also have demonstrated 'Above the line' marketing campaigns within the Retail and Digital Space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Brand Manager Build market intelligence and insight into consumer, retailer and competitor behavior
- Analyze how the brand is positioned in the market and target consumers insights
- Measure and report the delivery and performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Drive communications of timepiece products via retailers, both online and offline
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Management of the timepiece division PURE marketing budget Provide efficient and effective support for sales division, as well as new opportunities e.g. pop up stores
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the brand's direction, choices and tactics
- Work with a variety of stakeholders including Events team, External agencies, ambassadors divisional
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brands and marketing strategies
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior Brand manager who enjoys the digital Retail space and would like to work for an exciting global company whereby you can make the difference. In return my client are offering a very attractive benefits package and excellent career prospects. So please apply now. We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79092568