Online Trading Assistant
At Dixons Carphone, we’re making a big investment in technology as part of our Digital Transformation. We’re focusing on improving research and compare journeys, enhancing product content, and helping our customers complete their journey across their choice of channel, be it online, via live chat, on the phone, and in our stores.
This role will help to maximise the commercial performance of a group of the Postpay category online by using Web Analytics to drive insights, actions and measurable improvements and will also drive online sales of our Postpay propositions
- Manage category KPI dashboard and reporting metrics ensuring timely and accurate communication of performance vs targets.
- Use on and offsite data to drive performance insights.
- Manage communication of stock, back orders and product lifecycles to the wider web team.
- Deliver insight material used to inform the category proposition and strategy.
- Analyse promotion and campaign performance.
You will need:
- A genuine interest and enjoyment of numbers and analysis as well as a natural, commercial instinct.
- An understanding of the online marketing and Ecommerce environment.
- The ability to articulate complex stats and data into common language.
- To be able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a focus on deadlines and quality.
- A degree level of education, ideally in business, finance, maths or Ecommerce.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79162009