A Financial services business are looking to recruit a marketing manager to develop the awareness of the company.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention, along with overseeing all marketing communication and PR across multiple channels.
- Own and develop the companies brand, driving brand engagement/conversion.
- Take responsibility for the direct delivery of agreed customer acquisition targets.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to deliver against targets for customer acquisition and retention.
- Oversee the management of a range of marketing campaigns including email, social, events, print, TV, radio and PR.
- Digital marketing execution (through a specialist agency/in-house staff) across PPC, SEO, display, social advertising and content.
- Plan and manage strategies to optimise cost of acquisition per customer.
- Monitor and provide regular feedback/ insight on campaign effectiveness and performance.
- Work with and provide reports and presentations to the Senior Management Team and Board of Directors on strategy, implementation, progress against targets etc.
- Manage third party agencies.
- Competitor analysis.
- Ensure all marketing activities and communication comply with regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Leadership in marketing business to consumer.
- Experience of managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Proven ability in developing successful marketing strategies and plans.
- Ability to manage a significant marketing budget.
- Proven track record of digital marketing - in particular customer acquisition techniques, including PPC, social advertising, display advertising and affiliates.
- Experience using data to understand campaign response and drive future improvements.
- Ability to communicate effectively across stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present the brand at stakeholder and PR events
- The ability to work independently and as a key member of a team.
- Experience in managing staff
- Capability of multi-tasking numerous projects and prioritising workload accordingly.
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities, and confidence in making decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly to meet demand and deadlines - including some evening and weekends as required.
- Hands on experience of digital marketing.
- Marketing qualification or degree.
- Good copywriting ability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029128