Marketing Project Manager - Media & Entertainment
Marketing Project Manager - Media and Entertainment
Exciting Media and Entertainment Brand
An exciting media and entertainment company based in the heart of London are looking for someone to grow and support the marketing division for one of their most successful products!
Role and responsibilities:
* Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
* Manage delivery of projects, balancing scope, schedule, communications, budget and risks
* Planning and implementing targeted marketing campaigns to support projects across the business
* Proven experience and understanding of the media and entertainment industries - ideally TV and radio
Experience and skills:
As the successful Digital Marketing Project Manager you will need to have
* At least two years' marketing experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
* Senior stakeholder management experience
* Proven ROI record
* Results driven individual
* Experience working with multiple brands developing and executing campaigns
* Experience delivering or implementing large scale digital campaigns
* Project management experience
* Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail
* Experienced with CRM and marketing automation (desirable)
* UX experience including app development or branding (desirable)
* Cross functional management skills , people management (desirable)
* CIM or equivalent (desirable)
Ideally you have worked in the media, entertainment or retail industries.
Please either apply or contact Victoria Winter, Senior Consultant Digital Marketing, 02076123908.
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Victoria Winter
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79108758