Brand Manager - Skin care / cosmetics
Brand Manager – skincare
Location: Southern Hertfordshire
I am currently assisting an innovative cosmetics company that are on the lookout for a Brand Manager to be based on site in Southern Hertffordshire.
- he/she will develop and implement operational marketing programs for the product he/she is in charge of
- he/she will be responsible for the management of those product lines in the local market including the launch of new products and ranges
The successful candidate will be required to have the following experience:
- Degree in Science based subject/Marketing and/or Business, or two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use common mathematical operations and ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and ability to draw and interpret bar graphs. Excellent excel skills
- Display original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness, develops innovative approaches and ideas, and presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Work within approved budget, develops and implements cost savings measures, contributes to profits and revenue.
If this is something that you think you would be suitable for and want so know more about, then apply online and give Beth Robinson a call at X4 Group on
Key Skills: Brand management / marketing / skin care / cosmetics / product launch
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78977124