Education Sales Course Advisor (No Cold Calling)
I am recruiting for a Telephone Sales Advisor based near Birmingham Airport, working for one of the largest distance learning colleges in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after.
This is a phone based role where you will be joining an established team of 10 making on average 130 outbound calls and receiving 30 inbound calls per day, these are dial numbers, not actual conversations. All calls that are made and received will be a warm based sales call, NO COLD CALLING! The calls will relate to prospective students enquiring about available courses, you will be providing them with all relevant and requested information and enrolling students onto suitable courses. You will be working to certain KPI's, on average 50 students enrolled per month.
You will be joining a business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 400 award winning courses which include A-Levels, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Travel and Tourism, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Answering incoming calls from prospective students, roughly 30 calls per day
- Making outbound calls to people who have registered an interest (no cold calling), roughly 130 calls per day
- Providing excellent customer service on a wide range of distance learning courses
- Enrolling students onto a suitable course
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location is essential
- Previous warm telesales inbound and outbound experience is ideal but people with sales experience from other areas will be considered
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Be target orientated and self motivated
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern between 9am - 9pm including at least one Saturday a month
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000 with uncapped commission, realistic OTE is £27,000 per annum
- If hitting targets expect to earn around £500-£800 bonus per month
- Potential for salary increase after 12 months
- Sales incentives to include cash prizes, meals etc
- Monday - Friday Shift basis, either:
11.30 - 20.00
12.30 - 2100
Example - Week One - 3 early shifts, 2 late shifts,
Week Two - 2 early shifts, 3 late shifts
Week three - same as week one etc
Plus one Saturday a month 12.00-18.00 (potential second Saturday which would be paid as overtime)
- 28 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- Full training plan
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Free Car Parking on site on a first come first served basis, if there is no onsite car parking available there is parking available very close by which is also free
- Modern office environment
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153464