LMS & Learning Co-Ordinator
Learning Management System – Learning Co-ordinator
Bower House – Oldham (with extensive travel to Crewe & London)
6 months fixed term contract
We’re now in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Our vision is very simple. We want Guinness to be an organisation that delivers amazing customer service, is a brilliant place to work, and is strong, stable and resilient financially so that we can keep building new homes. We want Guinness to have a service for older people that is really special, that has impact and influence where we work, and most importantly one that our customers and employees feel proud to be part of.
Overview of the team
The Learning and Development team are a specialist team driving forward the people strategy for Guinness as well as ensuring that the Learning and Development needs of the business are met. The team lead by example, are approachable, flexible and responsive to customer needs. We deliver value for money, are focused on finding solutions and will always show our initiative. We are ambitious and want to become the very best at what we do.
About the role
The Guinness Partnership is seeking an LMS and Learning Co-ordinator to work within our Learning and Development team to own the new Learning Management System and help develop innovative, effective learning solutions that are in line with our Learning and Development Strategy, best practice, and business requirements
- Work with the Learning Partner and Head of L&D to input in to a forward thinking strategy for the new Learning management system (LMS) Ensure the maintenance of all aspects of the Learning Management System is taking place.
- Establish ways of working best practice and processes for the day to day LMS administration.
- Support the HR OD administration team with use of the LMS.
- Act as a key trouble-shooter and advisor on LMS matters.
- Maintain up-to-date training records and employee data.
- Work closely with the LMS provider to understand new developments and make recommendations on the same.
- Implement and co-ordinate the internal learning and development offer online.
- Analyse the learning data and provide timely feedback on the statistics and learning completed and planned.
- Show the way as an ambassador for the Learning Management System.
- Help users throughout the business to use the learning technologies to enhance the L&D offer and improve the experience while focussing on delivering better value for our business’ money.
- Work with the Learning Partner to curate the correct content and audiences.
- Strong LMS and virtual learning experience, ideally using Totara.
- Highly organised and process oriented.
- Able to analyse complex system data and present in a logical way.
- Experience of the complete training cycle – design, delivery and evaluation.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent computer skills.
- Relevant sector experience
- Experience of internal and external supplier management.
- Experience of project managing.
This role requires significant travel and flexibility to work from multiple locations.
Closing date: Friday 12th January 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79032971