Marketing and Communications Executive
Our client are an excellent organisation providing specialist services to local resident and businesses.
Main Purpose of job:
To provide dedicated support to the marketing and communication needs of the business, across all departments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the Customer Relations and Engagement Manager in marketing and engagement initiatives.
- To support and contribute to the delivery of marketing and communications media including:social media, digital marketing, public relations, web content, event management, printed material, e-campaigns, and newsletters.
- To maintain internal and external website content
- To liaise with each business area to maximise opportunities generated through the external website.
- To maintain the Company Intranet to maximise employee engagement through and allow easy access to important information.
- To keep all social media channels such as LinkedIn and Facebook engaging and up to date.
- To provide support on planned events for internal or external engagement.
- To ensure that all collateral is 'on brand’ and plain English.
- To maintain and update noticeboard communications across all sites.
- Keeping the external website up to date. The intranet should be relevant and engaging to employees and the external website should showcase the business to maximise opportunities from this channel.
- Managing social media pages to strengthen online presence.
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns and coordinating events which demonstrate abilities and rewards employees.
- Supporting in the creation of a newsletter.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate