Marketing Manager – Cheltenham
Salary £28,000 - £30,000
A leading independent business operating in the health sector is looking to appoint a marketing specialist to help them develop their growing business. With plans for further expansion of their network, they are looking for someone to assume responsibility for their marketing and outreach.
Above all, they need someone who is able to implement a marketing programme that is efficient and suitable for the company at the size it is now and capable of scaling up as the company grows organically and through acquisition. The role will be central to the development of the business and will involve considerable strategic development and planning.
Reporting to the owners the role will cover:
- Direct mail in both conventional print medium and eDM
- Organisation of the business’ representation at trade and networking events
- Managing several social media platforms to include FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, ensuring the business has a profile that presents it as ahead of the market
- Working to place advertising with the Trade and relevant local press
- Managing budgets to ensure optimum allocation of resources – adapting forecast to spend as the year roles out
- Needs to be a highly organised and skilled project manager
- Producing and working to a detailed marketing plan
- Copywriting for web, blogs social
- Skilled project manager
- Highly organised
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79155110