We help big brands sell MORE!The McCurrach Unilever team have a fantastically 'cool' opportunity to join our Ice Cream team working within the Manchester and surrounding areas as a Field Sales Representative/Customer Development Executive. This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced field sales professional looking to work within an entrepreneurial sales role with regional account management responsibilities. These high profile roles within the business are rarely available and are seen as a stepping stone into other exciting positions within the McCurrach business.Your territory will cover the London area and surrounding.What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure everyone at McCurrach enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- Competitive salary + up to 10% bonus (based on performance against KPIs)
- No weekend working (40 hours Monday – Friday)
- 23 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Oyster Card
- Tax free Lunch Allowance
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Child care vouchers scheme
- Pension contributions - 3% employer contributions
- Access to discounted private healthcare
- Mobile phone
- Work for the Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2016
- Award winning career development opportunities
- Access to our newly launched Employee Benefits portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!)
As a Customer Development Executive/Field Sales Representative you will be working within the leisure channel (for example theme parks)
You will have a portfolio of existing customers and you will utimately be responsible for growing sales of the Wall's, Carte D'or and Ben & Jerry's ice cream brands through:
- developing and maintaining commercial relationships with Head Office contacts
- agreeing ranging
- agreeing visibility solutions
- regular review performances
- identifying and securing new business opportunities
- negotiating contracts and joints business plans
- ensuring clear communication to individual customer sites of execution requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- Passion for delivering results with a track record of growing sales
- Ability to build and develop customer relationship at HO or regional level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Embraces autonomy and demonstrates an enterpreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic and creative with a positive attitude
- Can develop dynamic business plans to ensure efficent execution to agreed standard on time
Ice Cream is a competitive, exciting and fun environment and is perfect for sales people who have a desire to work with market leading brands. If you have strong organisational and diary management skills, the passion to drive dynamic business plans and the ability to build and develop customer relationships then don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79147303