Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
We're looking for a Product Manager capable of leading the strategy for integration with job search sites in Europe. Work closely with other Product Managers, Developers, UI/UX Designers, Support Engineers, and stakeholders at the job sites operated by our parent company, StepStone, to implement new integrations which will be used by millions of users.
This role is based in Good&Co's London office and reports to the VP Product.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across Europe
- Identify, distill and curate market problems into a compelling vision and strategy for Good&Co's integration into job and candidate search products
- Work closely with the VP Product, and a team of extremely talented developers and marketers across 4 offices (San Francisco, Boston, London, and Lviv) to deliver new integrations, improving the candidate experience and helping recruiters effectively hire for culture fit.
- At least 5 years’ experience (or equivalent) in a product management and/or strategy role within the internet or mobile industries
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Attention to detail – you have a thorough and methodical approach to every project
- A good sense of functional interface design, allowing you to work seamlessly with a UI/UX design team
- Demonstrated end to end ownership of products from ideation through design, development, and implementation including ongoing support
- Proven ability to drive consensus effectively across a senior team and with external stakeholders?
- Extensive experience with JIRA, it's where we track all of our tasks. Scrum Master preferred.
- Previous experience working on jobs products, or in digital classifieds is a plus
Good & Co represents a huge leap forward in the scientific determination, articulation and integration of company and team culture into the process of human capital management.
We choose to work here because we love what we do. We choose to work on this problem because we believe in it.
We are a small team that is passionate about helping everyone find a job they love, while at the same time giving employers and companies the framework to attract and retain talent that fits into their unique cultural footprint. We choose to work with each other, because without that belief in individuals and people, there is only software and bugs.
Good&Co is a recently acquired well-funded start up. We provide a self-discovery platform and network for a new generation of professionals looking for more meaning in their careers. It helps job seekers and employees identify their professional archetype, assess a company’s fit, and give them the tools and resources they need to find true happiness in the workplace.
Owned by the StepStone Group; one of the largest online job board businesses in the world. We employ over 2200 people and operate across 21 countries and are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, the worlds most established and successful media group.
- Attractive basic salary;
- 29 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- Group Pension Scheme;
- Life Cover;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme;
- Gym Discount;
- Eye Tests & contributions towards new glasses.
Sounds like you? Great! Click apply… You know you want to...
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78931806