Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing executive to launch new products, run campaigns, digital content marketing activity covers websites, apps, email, social, video (in-house studio) and digital advertising.
- At least 4 years commercial marketing experience in a similarly demanding role is required.
- An understanding of content marketing platforms is desirable.
- Experience of working with creative marketing agencies and the processes involved is required.
- Fluent English written and verbal skills is required. A secondary European language is desirable but not compulsory.
- Qualifications in marketing or business related subjects are required.
- Numerical competency and experience of MS Excel and PowerPoint is also required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders with strong presentational skills are required.
For an immediate interview please apply today.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164059