Brand Marketing Manager
A Brand Marketing position with some exciting and fun products to take to market in any way you see fit. A genuinely autonomous role working with an innovative and forward thinking heritage brand.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus up to 10%
THE ROLE - Brand Marketing Manager
A newly created role working for this recognised consumer products business. You will be the first ‘official’ in house brand marketer who will take the full lead in developing the category and brands completely through the line, through all consumer led channels. You will have full control of the marketing budget and will work closely with the product management, category management and R&D functions to help develop and support market leading initiatives. Your role will involve the following but not be restricted to these tasks:-
* Review and analyse current working processes, channels and campaigns.
* Develop annual plans and build budget models in co-ordination with your vision.
* Implement new and compelling consumer focused marketing initiatives’ through the line including instore, directly to the customer and build and above the line proposition.TV, Radio and On-line
* Support the Sales & Marketing Director to deliver a coordinated planning process by working as a virtual team.
* Ensure written, detailed plans together with appropriate KPIs exist for all integrated promotional activity.
* Where relevant, manage the tender process with agencies to maximise agency engagement and ROI.
* Deliver an innovative approach to execute all customer communications to maximise the opportunity for impact within our target audience.
* Constructively challenge business requirements to drive out KPIs and deliverables, including managing risk.
* Work with your direct, wider and virtual team to effectively guide, coach and mentor the people within the team to deliver the programmes required.
REQUIREMENTS - Brand Marketing Manager
This role needs someone who is customer and consumer centric. The successful candidate will ideally be working in the FMCG or Retail sector. You will be able to demonstrate a track record in consumer brand management and the delivery of impactful marketing (including digital) from conception to execution. Alongside this you will be passionate about brand and be able to bring energy to this rapidly growing business working with some fun and exciting products.
KEY TASKS / GOALS WITHIN THE FIRST 12 MONTHS:
* Review current working marketing campaigns
* Work with the new R&D and Product Development team to help realise new development opportunities.
* Set a new brand management strategy
* Build relationships with customers
* Build an excellent working knowledge of the customer
BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
Our products offer the consumer something significantly different and innovative. We are the largest manufacturer of consumer products within our category ranges and we supply into all the major multi-channel, wholesale and specialist retailers. Our products are leaders in their field and are providing our customers and consumers something different.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Brand Marketing Manager reference PM1801-10 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683308 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78931906