Site/Section/Manager - Internal
Our client are a leading Midlands based main contractor working with the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Justice sectors. Having secured a new build residential project in North West London, we have been asked to supply an experienced Internal/Package Manager to work on this long term project which is due to handover in June 2018.
You will be looking after the Internal packages: carpentry/fitting, dry-lining, plastering, tape, jointing, painting & decorating and etc.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Attend daily pre-works briefings.
- Producing daily diaries, Quality Control, checking RAMS and Site Inductions
- Provide onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Ensure that all work carried out is of the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Divisional Standards Manual.
-Minimum 5 years' experience as a Package Manager
-Experience working on luxury residential projects
-Ideally will have experience looking after internal packages - carpentry/fitting, dry-lining, plastering, tape, jointing, painting & decorating and etc.
-SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79154877