Content Producer/Designer Travel
My client, a leading British travel organisation, is on the lookout for a designer to oversee the production of high quality video, animation, copy and graphics for use in print, web and social.
This is an unusual and exciting role for an experienced designer, animator, video producer or content manager to go in-house and oversee their own projects. In return for your first-rate creative abilities, you will benefit from working in a fast-paced environment with excellent training and support and incredible travel benefits.
- Produce timely, high-quality digital content across a range of brands, channels and communications that includes video storytelling, infographics, animations, quizzes and surveys
- Create, develop and own a content plan that supports all marketing and communications activity
- Ensure content has a consistent ‘tone of voice’ and ‘look and feel’
- Manage the content lifecycle and develop tools, assets and processes to support this
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong technical knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop
- Proven editorial skills (including copywriting and design) with an outstanding command of the English language
- Project management skills to manage production schedules and deadlines
- A passion for new technology tools and the use of these tools either in work or in a personal setting such as blogs and social media outreach
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher! Click here for details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151291