They are seeking an ambitious, and driven Brand Manager to take responsibility for the management and implementation of the brand communications strategy, across the UK and into Europe.
The brand has considerable growth potential, and the ability to build a robust brand strategy and communications plan, will be pivotal to success. Managing the marketing budget will also be a key part of the role, as well making recommendations to the business for areas of investment.
The ideal candidate will come from a food manufacturing background, and be capable of developing a brand strategy and communications plan.
Reporting to the UK Manager, the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to:
- Experience within a brand or product management role within the FMCG arena (food and non-food)
- Experience of the full marketing mix, including analysis of data and conducting research
- Have real drive for success, and not afraid to 'go the extra' mile
- Be a team player, and passionate about growing a new business
- Achieve the highest standards of execution within the accounts, and working with the marketing team to identify and realise opportunities for growth
- Show drive and tenacity, and be capable of inspiring others
Part of a global food manufacturing group, the business operates to the highest of standards, and have a track record of investing in their people and their plants. Excellent career prospects exist.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79094620