E-Commerce Administrator - PART TIME
Monday - Friday 11am - 5pm E-Commerce Administrator needed for friendly office based in central High Wycombe
Your new company
Our clients are a non-profit organisation who specialise within the sports and leisure industry and are looking for an E-Commerce Administrator to support the Customer Service team. With over 100 years of success this is a great place to join with a lively atmosphere and friendly team.
Your new role
On a daily basis you will be:
- Fulfilling and managing orders and returns on a daily basis to agreed standards.
- Managing and recording of stock levels in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring stock levels held do not exceed agreed levels and reporting on stock levels as required.
- Reconciliation of orders and resolving any discrepancies including banking queries.
- Ordering and arranging payments of tickets, e.g. raising purchase orders.
- Providing weekly/monthly reports to colleagues.
- Liaison with customers, both internal and external, to ensure expectations are agreed and met.
- Managing email and telephone queries from customers to agreed standards.
- Processing any refunds agreed with customers.
- Fully support the E-commerce Administrator and Coordinator in the administration on the online shop.
- Provide flexible administration support, as required, to the Customer Support team
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will need to have previous experience within administration and a confident IT user. Attention to detail is essential alongside the ability to work well on your own or in a team. You must be able to work a full week part time as this role requires you in daily from Monday - Friday. If you have any previous experience within a voluntary position, that would be an advantage but not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a very friendly team, with a holiday allowance of 24.5 days, parking, company pension and discounted memberships across sports and leisure activities across the UK.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79160865