P/T Administrator - Financial Services
Our client is a very successful financial services IFA and Investment Brokers. They offer personal advice whilst making the process as simplified and straightforward as possible.
The business is growing and the Director needs an additional part time Administrator located in Taunton to support the work that he does. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a financial services environment.
· Work closely with the Director to process new business
· Maintain client data
· Deal with in-coming client queries by phone or email
· Collate policy information
· Obtain life assurance and annuity quotes
· Request pension projections
· All round general office duties; typing, filing and scanning documents
The ideal skills:
· Previous experience working within financial services
· IT literate
· Be process driven, methodical and highly accurate
· Flexible team player
· Used to working with confidential information
An excellent opportunity to work on a part time basis, supporting the rest of the business and freeing up the Director to concentrate on his core business activities.
If you would like to apply for the role of Part Time Financial Services Administrator please include a cover letter with your CV to include the hours you are seeking and salary requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156636