Digital Skills Trainer
A Digital Skills Trainer is required to join the Learning and Development team at a large charity with head offices based in North London to work on the full learning cycle as well as projects.
A large, national care charity with their head office situated in North London who provide a great benefits package as well as a positive work environment.
The Digital Skills Trainer will work in the Learning and Development team and will:
- Work through the full L&D cycle to ensure staff and managers are competent at using technical resources
- Coach staff and managers on a range of IT resources
- Lead on a variety of L&D projects including LMS implementation
- Build strong relationships with managers and network across the resources to carry out business-wide TNA
The Digital Skills Trainer will need to:
- understand a range of IT and software
- understand the full L&D cycle
- be able to build strong relationships with managers
- be willing to travel to locations around London and the South of England
- hold a training/coaching/L&D qualification
The Digital Skills Trainer will receive a salary of £30,000 along with an excellent benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145628