Engineering Design Coordinator (Civil/Infrastructure)
William Davis Homes is one of the Midland’s leading house builders constructing quality new homes across the region. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civil Engineer, Design Engineer or Infrastructure Engineer to join its Loughborough head office team as an Engineering Design Coordinator.
Managing and instructing the external engineering consultants on residential housing developments, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the detailed Section 38, 278 and 104 packages necessary to secure technical approval and legal agreements.
Suitable applicants will possess a HNC and be proficient in AutoCad, with a working knowledge of Causeway PDS and Windes as a minimum.
The ability to liaise with local authority staff, statutory bodies and external consultants whilst working to strict timescales and budgets is essential.
- Typical duties involved with this role include;
- Issuing of technical information to site and consultants
- Organising tender briefs for issuing to external consultants
- Advising Architects and Planning with initial layout design
- Reviewing of technical plans for submission to relevant authorities
- Assisting the Lands Team with site feasibility appraisals
- Responding to and addressing site construction issues
- Compiling of initial drawings using AutoCad and 3D software packages
Experience from an Infrastructure Design Engineering background is essential as is a driving license.
This role offers a competitive package and opportunity to develop a career in a rewarding privately owned business. Please apply by 26th January including a current CV to Rebecca Jones, HR Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79153630