We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Co-ordinator for a company based in Birmingham.
The role of the Marketing Co-ordinator includes:
- Work with all members of the business development and marketing team to provide support on current activity.
- Assist with collating information required for the preparation of bid documents.
- Organise and attend meetings, and take and circulate minutes.
- Internet research on sector-specific trends and news.
- Use IP databases to research information and extract statistics.
- Input new contacts onto the firm's marketing database and maintain entries as necessary.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of an annual events programme to support the firm's key services and sectors
- Identify and help coordinate profile raising marketing opportunities such as speaker slots at industry/trade events and panel participation
- Location: Birmingham
- Job Type: Permanent
As a Marketing Co-ordinator, you will need the following:
- Ideally, will be familiar with a professional services or corporate environment either through employment or work experience
- A proven track record in a customer service environment
- Whilst not essential, possession of a marketing/PR/communication/business administration degree or equivalent prior experience would be advantageous
- Be able to influence others in a positive manner
- A demonstrable interest in business development and marketing with a good client service ethic.
- Experience of, or an interest in design software and using/maintaining digital platforms such as websites, LinkedIn and/or Twitter would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Be a good team player
- Resilient, with a good sense of humour
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills required - please click apply!
Extra Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.