Our client, is currently looking to recruit CRM Consultant for an initial contract of 3 months at their London offices.
We are looking to recruit an experienced CRM consultant with a deep technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 / CRM Online to provide assistance in overcoming technical hurdles following the transition from CRM Online to Dynamics 365.
To provide a subject matter expertise in Dynamics 365 (CRM Online). This expertise should cover three main areas:
- Deep technical knowledge of core functionality and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM Online platform) to assist our client in designing and implementing a stable and properly configured CRM platform.
- Wide knowledge and practical experience of the best practice involved in delivering Dynamics 365 in particular and Customer Relationship Management systems in general as a system.
- Training and knowledge transfer to key internal clients resources who will support the system and provide administration and technical support for the system going forward.
- Training of clients users in good practice use of the system
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following:
- 5yrs+ experience as a CRM consultant/expert
- Extensive experience working on the technical side of CRM Online and/or Dynamics 365
- Experience of business-facing delivery of system changes/updates or of training staff
If you have the right experience and you would like to know more, please apply on line for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79093138