The Marketing division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Marketing Planner for a global retailer.
This is a great opportunity to join a business working with great brands and fulfilling a very hands-on role where you can develop your experience and grow with the company!
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a global business that is growing rapidly and will offer career progression for the right candidiate!
Based within their head office in Central London - this role sits within the Omni-Channel Marketing department. As a Marketing Planner, you will lead the strategic planning, forecasting and performance reporting of Email & digital CRM campaigns in store and online. A key business partner to the 3 direct to consumer channels, you will combine sales and key metrics with customer KPIs to understand the incremental value of Marketing activity. Using a data driven approach, you will ensure financial targets are hit and identify strategic opportunities to drive profitable, sustainable revenue growth.
- Monthly Sales Forecasting & Annual Budget Process
- Best in Class Campaign Performance Reporting
- Strategic Planning & Business Presentations
- Team Collaboration
- 5-7 years Planning/Finance experience within a fast paced Retail environment essential
- Educated to degree level in Economics, Business, Marketing or Finance
- Experience in Omni-channel distribution channels desirable (Ecommerce/Retail/Outlets/Wholesale)
If you have all the skills required and are interested in this exciting opportunity then please do apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79139710