Category Manager - Core Services
Category Manager - Core Services - Accelerated Career Path - Leading Tech - Central London - £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
This FTSE100 Technology Business have been thriving in recent years, dominating the global market. As a result, their global procurement team has grown and are now experiencing a large level of success due to best in class practice and excellent stakeholder engagement.
They are now looking for an excellent Category Manager to join the Procurement team to manage their one of their most crucial Core Services procurement spends of over £90M including Consultancy.
This role has a direct path of progression laid out to more senior levels within the wider Professional Services / Core Services procurement team; however they are also open to cross-category growth.
This Procurement role will involve:
- Working autonomously to plan and implement effective category strategy
- Being responsible for the full cradle to grave category strategy and procurement process
- Having a flexible stakeholder approach, being able to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
The Category Manager will need have:
- Full end to end procurement experience
- Experience ideally within Consultancy Procurement or more general Professional Services categories, open to looking at Marketing Procurement backgrounds with agency experience
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for procurement professional who would like to work within and learn from a best in class procurement team, with vast opportunity to progress to more senior roles very quickly.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please reach apply via this job board or send a copy of your CV to Emily at
Key words: Procurement, London, Professional Services, Consultancy, Spends, SOWs, Agency, Marketing, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Procurement Spends
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79157752