Product Manager - Insulations
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Product Manager with financial awareness and understanding. The successful candidate will support the growth of Insulation's product range for the UK building market in collaboration with the European product development team and the local sales and technical teams.
The post holder will report to the European Product & Certification Manager - Insulation
Interviews: Friday 12th January
Post: Full time and permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Hours: 40 hours per week
Probationary period: 6 months
The role in each week will be a mix:
1 to 2 days home office
1 to 2 days field work
1 to 3 days office in Alconbury
- Management and planning skills
- Planning skills with ideally knowledge of roofing products and their applications
- Analytical skills with ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits
- Strategic thinking, project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Customer focus with ideally knowledge of insulation products and their applications.
- Presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Project management, Organisational and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Negotiation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Self-development attitude
- Undertake and accept continuous development
- Knowledge sharing attitude
- Support and network with the Sales and Technical teams regarding enertherm products and systems
- Promote the Complete Systems Solutions Applications both internally and externally
- Develop technical sales tools, organise internal and external training, advise at construction fairs
- Manage critical paths for specific product ranges. Plan, organise and control resources to deliver new product development concepts to an agreed quality and timescale
- Develop good understanding of the UK insulation market, standards and legislation
- Support the development of the enertherm product range to accommodate
- local requirements
- Monitor and benchmark product quality of Competitors and products and communicate across functions to resolve issues and agree action plans
- Deliver development for their area of responsibility ahead of our competitors through understanding the wants and needs of both internal and external customers
- Implement product development plan and continuous development of product at both product and application level
- Drive systems & applications development in line with UK building habits and legislation
- Support the process to obtain national application certificates
- Advise in case of complaints
- Build strong relationships with customers and colleagues, bringing keen strategic thinking and clear tactical planning to the table.
- Interact with other departments as necessary to achieve results.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79028601