Lego - Brand Ambassador - East London
Brand Ambassador - LEGO
(Working for Powerforce)
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £8.80 per hour + up to £2,000 bonus + 29p per mile + frequent incentives
Working: 22 ? hours per week over 3 days (ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Territory: Cambridge, Essex, East London, Hertfordshire, Basildon, and Thurrock
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Brand Ambassador on our LEGO Merchandising team.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Toys R Us, Smyths, John Lewis and Argos within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional incremental displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Merchandising large volumes of stock to ensure fixtures are fully stocked and ready to shop
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits, enabled by the discretion to efficiently plan your own 4 week cycle
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships.
Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79130959