C++ Developer Java Linux - Banking
C++ Developer London to £150k
C++ Developer / OO Software Engineer (C++ Java CPU GPU Linux Event Driven Reactive Systems). Global Tier 1 Investment Bank is seeking a skilled senior C++ Developer with a deep knowledge of low level systems to build the next generation of a high performance Data Analytics platform to deliver market Microstructure and Order Execution Models and Signals.
As a C++ Developer you’ll be working with a platform that can react to both high frequency real-time events as well as analyse large, historical data sets; you’ll build a platform to support Quant Research, providing a simulation environment to back and forward test models and signals and develop Algorithmic Execution Strategies and controls and support the business desk in the production environment enabling them to provide a high quality service to clients.
This C++ Developer role presents interesting, complex and challenging work. Fantastic City based offices with a collaborative and technology driven atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a range of facilities.
- Advanced software engineering skills with C+ and / or Java
- Experienced in developing large scale complex event-driven / reactive systems involving highly fault-tolerant, globally distributed processes with high frequency message / event workflows
- Deep knowledge of Linux internals
- Strong low level knowledge of CPU / GPU Architecture, Memory management – Shared Memory / Memory Mapped files, Networking Protocols – TCP / UDP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a C++ Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £150k) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this C++ Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79156891