Campaign Insight Analyst
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are working with one of the UK's leading media agencies. The business are recruiting an Insight Associate to join their team in Manchester City Centre. You will be working very closely with one of their biggest retail clients. Your role will be helping to connect the retailers brands with shoppers across thousands of stores through captivating marketing.
- Analysis of all campaigns
- Making recommendations to help improve campaign ROI and efficiency
- Preparing reports and presentations with findings for clients
- Working alongside the clients insight team to continuously improve performance measures
- Develop and maintain performance reporting; identifying trends and making recommendations to improve future performance
- Extracting and manipulating data to then report findings in a clear and concise way
- Providing pre and post campaign analysis and translating this into actionable insight
- Providing detailed customer analysis
The candidate must have:
- Graduate in relevant subject (Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, Business etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with data sets
- 6-18 months in an analytics role
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to start their career in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will be given true responsibility from the beginning.
If you are interested please get in touch with Sophie Page on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79101192