Social Media and Digital Marketing Apprentice - 04997 - 05237
If a post is longer than 1,500 words it will likely have 68.1% more tweets and 22.6% more Facebook likes, do you want to be a part of the growing industry?
Baltic Training and Spray Marketing are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team in Birmingham. With over 4 years' experience, Spray marketing work with some impressive clients such as MTV! Specialising in marketing services such as SEO and website creation they are now looking for a talented individual with a creative flair to join their expanding marketing team.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Updating and scheduling the social media sites and posts
- Working with marketing tools and analytics such as SEO
- Partaking in market research including contacting bloggers and online influencers
- Designing briefs and adverts for clients websites
- Updating the company website including blogs
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and hardworking
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience creating a blog
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in web development
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Experience using Coding languages
- Experience creating or editing websites
- Strong team ethic and multi-tasker
- Good Problem solver and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Media studies or Business Qualification
- Passion for Digital Marketing
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £165.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) - 9.30AM - 5.30PM
- Willing to pay travel expenses
Location and travel:
Based in Erdington Birmingham near Hollyfields conference centre this position is easily accessible via a mode of public transport including the 67, 74, 96 and 101 bus.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79135556