Nursery Practitioner - Unqualified
Unqualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Hornbeam Park in Harrogate
Full and Various Part Time Hours Available
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a Nursery Practitioner who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Harrogate. You will be genuinely interested in a career in child care and have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding child care by complementing our existing team of child care practitioners.
About our Hornbeam Park Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Hornbeam Park Day Nursery and Preschool is a lovely, large purpose-built nursery just off Hornbeam Park Avenue and nestled in the centre of Hornbeam Industrial Park. A short drive from Harrogate town and a couple of minutes-walk from Hornbeam mainline train station make us a popular choice with commuting parents. Frequent bus services are available from Hookstone Road too. Many of our parents commute and can make use of the private parking bays directly outside the nursery. This area is also convenient for swift drop-offs and pick-ups. Built to our very own specifications, our bright and airy nursery enjoys action-packed, fun-filled rooms ? designed to meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of each of our key age and stage groups. Our passionate childcare team cares for children from 12 weeks up to 5 years old.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package a Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Experience within a private day nursery (Desirable)
- A willingness to undertake relevant childcare qualifications in the future (Desirable)
- A passion for child care and a genuine interest in child development
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79135033