We are currently looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to help drive our ambitious business forward.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
• Develop and implement an annual marketing plan
• Website development and maintenance, ensuring that websites are up to date
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Determine and manage the marketing budget
• Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
• Drive the social media and content strategy forward, whilst owning our online presence across multiple channels
• Confident presenter who can articulate their ideas clearly to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Are you excellent and adaptable at written and verbal communication? Someone who takes pride in their appearance and is confident and enthusiastic in their approach to work. You must be able to have a Self-starter mind set, able to work independently and collaboratively with teams and peers. You must be a creative thinker with the ability to apply change. Willing to use initiative and a methodical approach to get things done in a fast-paced environment with an eagerness to learn and continually improve. Strong organisational skills, self –discipline and attention to detail is vital. You must be a great communicator, focused and naturally driven to work with others to succeed.
Previous experience of delivering successful and results driven B2C and B2B marketing activities. A Multi-channel experience including advertising, print, digital marketing, social media, email/newsletters, direct mail, PR, and events is essential . Confident with customer data and its use it for targeted marketing activities. You must be able to operate at a fast pace, managing multiple projects at any one time , have a sense of humour and creative flair with a number of years experience within business/marketing industry or business/marketing related degree or qualification or equivalent. Competent in the use of InDesign/Illustrator and WordPress programs and a basic understanding of HTML. Knowledge of Mailchimp or a similar mail automation platform Understanding of Google Analytics, knowledge of SEO would be an advantage!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79014775