Assistant Marketing Manager
Are you an Assistant Marketing Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or shopping centres? Do you want to work with the world's leading shopping centre managing agents?
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Responsibility for all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and promotions to increase footfall and dwell-time in the centre.
- You will liaise with the Centre's tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analysing all web based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing in producing and implementing the annual marketing strategy, including events, digital promotions and tenant liaison.
- Long-term opportunities for progression within the sector, such as Head of Marketing.
- Based at a top 10 UK shopping centre in Essex.
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail or shopping centres.
- You are able to lead a small team in delivering a robust PR and events campaigns and liaise and influence with stakeholders at varying levels.
- You have experience in managing budgets to produce innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78975332