Digital Content Executive - Graduate
Fantastic opportunity available for a talented Copywriter!!!!!!!
Our client, based in High Wycombe, is looking for a graduate or someone seeking a work placement as part of their degree. This is a 12 month contract to start ASAP. And for the right person, there is a strong chance it may go on longer or made permanent.
Working in the digital department, the successful candidate will support the Digital Brand Manager with all tasks relating to content (copy, imagery, video, infographics) for digital assets including the websites, email, and social media accounts. Excellent copywriting skills are essential for this role.
This role will allow the successful candidate with excellent communication and good general knowledge of the digital landscape to develop their skills within a friendly, well established marketing department whilst taking ownership for particular projects.
- Managing the company social media accounts (researching and compiling content)
- Analysing and reporting
- Identifying key influencers to interact with and ways to increase followers/engagement across accounts
- Potentially setting up new Instagram and Pinterest accounts as part of a new project
- Editing blogs
- Supporting in the writing and editing of pages for new websites
- Creation of shareable rich media and Facebook ads
- Building and sending emails
- Maintaining website content
- Ad hoc campaign and content support tasks
The successful candidate will
- Have graduated
- Have good copywriting experience gained in a professional capacity (as work experience
- Possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Be a regular user of social media
- Be creative, able to think outside the box
- Ideally possess knowledge of SEO, Google algorithms, PPC and Good analytics (but this isn't essential)
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78963876