Nursery Nurse (level 3 childcare qualification required)
This school aims to provide a positive learning foundation, enabling children to build confidence and self-expression in a happy and welcoming environment.A vital role at this school that staff are working in partnership with parents and carers to ensure their child thrives and achieves their full potential. Communication will play a key role in sharing information about each child between parents and carers.
• Primary school based
• Perm contract – Immediate start
• Walking distance from the station
• Daily pay rate £60 - £65
• 5 days a week, Mon- Fri
• Enhanced DBS on the update service required
• Related experience required
My client are currently looking for an outgoing and organised nursery nurse to join their friendly team immediately.
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of -children in your area in conjunction with other staff;
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents/carers;
- Work with parents/carers of special needs children to give full integration in the Setting;
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team;
- Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members;
- To be involved in out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events;
- To be flexible within working practices of the Setting. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Setting, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc.;
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled;
- Recording accidents in the accident book. Ensure the manager has initialled the report before the parent receives it;
Please be sure to have all necessary experience stated on your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79150986