Leading media owner with a truly global presence, a producer of cutting-edge content, conferences, awards, data intelligence and bespoke campaigns. Their brands sit at the very heart of the markets they serve, widely respected as the ‘go to’ brands for any business wishing to increase their commercial presence.
Due to continued growth a position has arisen for a highly talented, experienced event marketing campaign manager.
The campaign manager will be the lead campaign marketer for our client’s events business – owning the marketing strategy for their flagship conferences and awards.
Key role responsibilities:
- To own and lead the strategic marketing planning for their largest events
- Use automation (Marketo) to deliver campaigns, improve segmentation and lead scoring
- Develop engaging and responsive marketing collateral
- Use content to engage, segment and target prospects
- Ensure marketing and sales activity is measured to support continuous improvement
- Ensure stakeholders/teams are fully aligned with your strategic marketing objectives
- Work with the sales/commercial directors to maximise engaged leads and conversion
- Work with the editorial/producers to define audiences and develop content strategies
Profile of candidate:
- 1+ years’ experience in B2B event campaign marketing/b2b subscription marketing
- Large Scale events experience ideally
- Social media marketing, with clear metrics and performance measurement
- Working directly with sales people: lead generation and performance tracking
- Marketing automation
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151590