Brand Manager- Maternity Cover
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join a prestigious company in Northampton for a maternity contract with a competitive salary.
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant and forward thinking team, have a real passion for branding and want to be a part of a global company then this might be the role for you!
- Responsible for providing brand management and promoting the development of brand strategy and growth
- Possess good knowledge of local market needs and uses this to influence and develop ideas
- Analyse research and data to develop brand growth
- Monitor portfolio productivity by defining, building and executing the right brand strategies
- Deliver suitable product, packaging and brochure materials
- Responsible for the quality and schedule of product launches
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with marketing teams
- Promote best practice sharing and work closely with senior management, regional teams and global leaders
- Experienced Manager with excellent leadership skills
- Passionate about branding and brand strategy
- Previous experience analysing market research and new product development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Can confidently liaise with senior managers and global leaders
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Can demonstrate excellent influencing skills
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are a driven individual and have previous experience in Brand Management please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979750