Learning OD Coordinator
A great opportunity for junior OD/L&D candidates to join a professional NHS organisation in a varied role.
A professional NHS organisation based in Central London with great transport links nearby.
The Learning OD Coordinator will be responsible for:
- providing coordination and promotion of all mandatory training, Lunch & Learn workshops as well as educational and OD activities.
- recording of OD, developmental and HR activities; capturing attendee activities, and producing good analysis of
- overseeing all aspects of the Corporate Induction, liaising closely with our subject matter experts within the organisation, as well as directorate leads; ensuring a good level of appropriate content is reviewed for our New Starter Induction.
- updating records and registers
The Learning OD Coordinator will need to:
- have carried out L&D duties previously/worked within an HR team and have a passion for working within the Learning and Development/Organisational Development area
- have excellent administration and coordination skills
- be highly organised and have strong communication skills
- be confident in using Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and databases
The Learning OD Coordinator will receive a starting salary between £19,000 and and £22,000 along with an excellent benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936918