Job Title: Project Planner - 26635
Client: Cabinet Office
Location: Inner London
Contract Length: 05/02/2018 to 04/05/2018
Security Clearance Level Required: 3. CTC
One of the highest priorities for the Civil Service is improving commercial capability across Government, a priority being driven by the Government Commercial Function (GCF).
As part of the work of the GCF, the Commercial Capability Programme has established a Government Commercial Organisation (GCO) that will recruit, retain, develop and grow senior commercial talent, helping to drive commercial best practice and improved commercial outcomes. The GCO employs senior commercial staff across all Government Departments (known as GCO Specialists). It currently employs more than 200 GCO Specialists and is growing. We are now expanding the population of the GCO to include another 400-500 senior commercial staff from central government departments.
This role will support the Project Lead in the design and implementation of this exciting transformation project, co-ordinating and driving the overall strategy and the deliverables of individual work streams.
Key activities will include:
- Driving activity within each sprint as the project progresses and assisting with preparation for each gateway review
- Governance preparation for monthly Boards, including drafting submissions, driving actions and issuing updates
- Stakeholder engagement, including the Commercial Directors of each department and staff in scope for transition
- Liaising with the PMO ensuring that documentation is accurate and up-to-date e.g. risks log, project plan
- Management & maintenance of action log, driving & monitoring progress against these across all areas of the project
- General project support as required e.g. organising meetings, minute-taking
- Production of material to support project as required (eg, slide decks, FAQs, etc)
Experience Required:oPrevious experience of project support in a fast-paced environmentoExperience of managing a range of diverse stakeholdersoExcellent organisational skillsoGood IT skills (experience of working with Google Suite desirable - e.g. Google Drive, Docs, etc.)Project Planner - 26635
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151730