Editorial Assistant Medical Education Agency
This boutique medical education agency produces seriously high quality projects with a creative and commercial focus.
- Independent medical communications agency specialising in brand led medical education programmes and meetings
- Flat structure, sociable, good work life balance
- Staff work with quite a lot more autonomy than in most agencies
- Everyone has outstanding understanding of how pharmaceutical marketing works, so are tuned into customers of clients
The successful Editorial Assistant
- Has a science degree
- Familiar with reading scientific/medical content and understanding
- Relevant work experience within medical communications editing
- Ability to re-write and proof read – core editorial skills
- Know how to re-word content
I look forward to hearing from you!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79141908