Restaurant Manager 4 Hotel
Our Client a contemporary 4* Hotel with Conference and Banqueting and Leisure facilities are based on the outskirts of Bristol. They are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join their team. Managing a 100 seat restaurant (one rosette) you will lead and inspire your restaurant team ensuring that operational procedures are met .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring effective rotoring of both the restaurant and cafe
- Maintaining an efficient billing system
- Conducting regular training sessions for all restaurant staff
- Maintaining a high profile within the department
- Attending Heads of Department meetings and be responsible for all communication following these meetings to your team members
- Implementing and maintaining a high level of hygiene within food service and still room areas
- Ensure a high level of communication with the Kitchen Brigade and liasing closely with them regarding menu items, special requests and business levels
- Ensure closing down procedures are carried out ready for the restaurants next service
- Effective management of the restaurant diary with close liaison with Reception, Reservations and C&B.
- Conducting staff appraisals, disciplinaries and development reviews with staff
Suitable candidates will have previous experience within a similar role as a Restaurant Manager. You will need to be highly guest focussed, able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate your ability to lead and motivate a team. In return the company offer excellent benefits to include 28 days holiday, health scheme, free two night stay at any property within the group, discounts on accommodation, food, drink, spa treatments, free meals on duty and free parking onsite.
For further information please contact Karen Pollard for an immediate interview on.